Life in prospect
THE INNER NORTH IS BUZZING WITH GREAT SHOPPING,
EATERIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Prospect has long been an exceptional place to live with a strong neighbourhood community and cosmopolitan vibrancy. Historic homes mix with sophisticated modern additions on leafy tree lined streets. Parks, playgrounds and areas for recreation are in abundance. Commercial hubs run along main roads and the urban hub along Prospect Road is seeing a resurgence towards pedestrian friendly environment.
Prospect provides a generous balance to life with everything you need at your fingertips. Simply move in and enjoy the convenience of this very popular area!Download Investor Pack
TOP REASONS TO
BUY IN PROSPECT
OUR SIX TOP REASONS TO BUY IN PROSPECT
- Close to transport routes. Transit corridors of Main North Road and city ring route just 2 minutes drive away. Bus stops within 200m, with direct routes to CBD. Cycling is also a viable option, with the CBD an easy 6km ride away.
- Prospect Road precinct has a wealth of cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and a brand new cinema – making for a relaxed day or night out that is only a short stroll from home.
- Green space and leafy streets with a walk score of 86 – meaning many necessary services and recreational activities are within easy walking distance.
- A great selection of public and private schools.
- A two-minute drive from the Adelaide Aquatic Centre, North Adelaide and beautiful parklands that surround it.
- Continued population growth and popularity – especially in the ’Young couple with children’ demographic.
THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CONSIDERATION HAS BEEN
APPLIED TO THE ARCHITECTURE OF 82 JOHNS RD
Situated in the inner north of Adelaide, only 5km to the CBD, Prospect is an idyllic place to call home. Prospect’s popularity continues to grow as more investment and upgrades occur in the area. The vibrant community along Prospect Road has been rapidly evolving with new retail shops, cafes and restaurants, and a new art-deco inspired cinema. Green spaces and leafy streets are found throughout the area making for a delightful walkable neighbourhood. Walkscore.com gives 82 Johns Road a ‘Very walkable’ score of 86. Within an easy 1km radius there are kindergartens, schools, parks, grocery stores, cafes, restaurants and retail stores.Download the Storybook
CAFES, PUBS & BARS
The Coffee Barun
The Archer Hotel
Jiro Sushi Train 50SIXONE
Gin Long Canteen
Arya Indian Cuisine
The Bombay Bicycle Club Viet L’amour
ENTERTAINMENT / LEISURE
Prospect Palace Nova Cinema
Prospect Tennis Club
North Adelaide Aquatic Centre
North Adelaide Golf Club
Prospect Primary School
Nailsworth Primary School
Blackfriars Priory School
St Peter’s College
SERVICES / SHOPPING
Prospect Medical Centre
Prospect Public Library
Women’s and Children’s Hospital
New Royal Adelaide Hospital
Prospect Road boutiques
Northpark Shopping Centre
Coles – Prospect Road
North Adelaide Village
Busway – Main North Road
Train – Islington Station
Adelaide Airport – 11kms